2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ie in fact already e

-9-1616:30:13 chapter words count:4699


However the second day, I already have no opportunity and Chen Wei Zhi to like to resolve clear he to my misunderstanding, because on that night his father suddenly be born, with the result that in the near future all impossible and I have an opportunity to drink at the bar.
For meaning our value of the company to the tin river, the I, summer language is soft on the second day, the Yu Feng sang 3 people to together and together go former incumbent chief executive officer, Chen Tao, whom Chen Fu offers condolences a tin river to face.Chen Wei Zhi originally saw I seem some not big happy appearances, but immediately knew the language in summer is soft is my girl friend, immediately the attitude immediately had obvious variety, the very polite courtesy ground invited us.
Chen Wei Zhi has two younger brothers, a younger sister, they all the age isn't old, a minimum little girl Chen Qin Rong evens only has ten come year old.But their mother by several years because apoplexy dies.Have a thus handsome and handsome elder brother, hence the boy, girls of their house is all absolute handsome's pretty girls.
The Yu Feng sings the look in the eyes of lookinging at Chen Wei Zhi very different, about the chemisette maternal instinct beginning ferments in that heart at her and hatch a kind of difficult to express emotion.
When we leave Chen Jia, the Yu Feng sings to on one's own initiative pull Chen Wei Zhi's hand for the first time and expresses own cordiality.Chen Wei Zhi happily and unusually get up, almost want to forget the pain of losing the father and shouted to jump like sparrows while ascending.
I and the summer language is soft on the side and see not from must mutually see but smile, my heart descended to then thoroughly trust, will ast least no longer be misunderstood?Otherwise be ambiguously wronged, that taste son isn't really pleasurable.
After handling the affair of good Jia Zhi, I went to again purple Yun perfume company.The old Lin where waits me, on seeing me, he charges forward to put out strength to beat my chest:"The old waiter hears that you almost hanged, I worried flowed many tears, make Pearl River hair flood!You can get to make up my lachrymal gland inflammation this time of loss!"
I cautiously see him, eyes are indeed as expected very red.I immediately frighten hereafter to back and shout loudly a way:"You not is get red eye disease?Do not, do not, I tomorrow but is going to visit of, you never infect the red eye disease to me!"
The old Lin roars with laughter and says:"Night!Hear this red eye disease as long as infecting towards seeing one eye canning, you just not is have already seen my several eyes?Infect settle,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, now again hide that is thoroughly and late!"
My spirit see that day toward the old Lin big big bottom up kicked one feet, say:"I depend!You is smelly accurate in judgment, dead crow, want to grieve Lao Tze!"
I and the old Lin discussed factory extension of affair.Talk in, the old Lin will involve Zhang Shi Jie who betrayed the factory affairs to stay to mean to praise highly at first to me.He tells me, Zhang Shi Jie works now abnormality to work oneslf to the bone and almost arrive crary situation.
My wry smile says:"Zhang Shi Jie in fact already enough the loyalty was at our company.If I dismiss because of that affair he, that I am also too inconsiderate."
The old Lin Hey Hey says with smile:"You dead capitalist, know make use of humanistic of weakness to control other people to work oneslf to the bone for you.Hear recent you did half year studied psychology very much?"
I cachinnation way:"Depend, accurate in judgment while wildly making track for a female kid in those early years, have you ever not just once studied psychology?I remembered you during the days in the university and also always went toward to run in psychology church!"
The old Lin clapped me a record a way:"Day!I study fart!That because that period of time my fan ascended the beautiful MM that that philosophy fastens is just!"
Make reference to make track for MM, suddenly I think of old before the Lin segment the affair that pursue Lin Lin, hence asked him.The old Lin very and satisfiedly says:"Old, you think you the bubble girl's expert!I and Lin Lin already ……H'm, be anyway and about been close to to the situation of her home."
I peeped to see him that satisfied medium to take the smiling face of extremely shameless shape, know he already successful, hence cachinnation way:"What call about?Only afraid to have already livinged a rice to cook mature rice?"
Old Lin the old face is tiny and red, hence again put out strength to clap for a while, I shout loudly a way:"Cook how again?I is to of one heart and mind, she is different from your sex maniac that spends heart!"
I am a bit embarrassed, have to ignore it.
If the old Lin also tiny some penitence blurt out by himself/herself, hence way:"Old, I know you and the of a few female kidses all have true feelings.So also to, you will never be that those flower hearts are big little, not those to play with a female kid at least of shameless big style of.And I also know that your female kid don't have money that is hurtling you since then of, this completely explained you and they of feelings of is an earnestness of, don't make a people disgusted benefits combination.No matter how you do, I unconditionally support you, old!"
I gratefully see him and nod to say:"Thank you, old Lin!"
Immediately my cannot helping but Chuai again him is one feet, says:"Is original I just had already done not see your eye very carefully, is all your this guy to say some move me of words, let me fall into trap and see your one eye!Tomorrow I but want language soft house, if is red how eyes do?"
Old Lin cachinnation says:"Old, who make you have so many best beauties, brothers my ability's not red eye?"
I smile to say:"That BE, is the red eye disease that you are born."
Say me again the proud head of idea says:"Have skill you also let a few beauties pour to make track for you!"
The old Lin whole body is one Zhan, shake head to say:"That I don't do!I am different from you this dead old, skin Cao the meat is thick to be like an elephant, even beat gun sons not to enter.If I the old Lin was like you to get ten several guns so in Peking, early heel Yan the king report go to, also have what love affairs can enjoy?!"
We hence roar with laughter again, attack the shameless history of the other party each other, obtain the advantage of oneself face degree of thickness ……
Immediately after I handed over to need matter of extending with small cloud, and hand over related funds she preservation.
Moreover I have already contacted Anne virtuous Mr. Lu of the United States and say to like the matter of purchasing of the second production line.Anne virtuous Mr. Lu is very happy, and mean in appropriate time in travek in China.I listenned to can not help thinking of Anne virtuous Mr. Lu, those two daughter Annies of very amiabilities and shell silk,Beats By Dre Justbeats, hence passionate invitation Anne virtuous Mr. Lu comes to China must go to my home to visit first.
On the time in noon, I and the pure Yan made a phone call, the pure Yan also contacted her uncle Li Hai An, her uncle has already promised her request.In fact I and Li Hai An(do obeisance Lun) also calculate very familiar, but because of the cause of Li Nuo, guilty and heart bosom apology of I completely don't dare to contact with their house.
In the evening, I and the summer language Be soft to accept the gift readied to pick it up, put to wrap an inside.We are 6:30 tomorrows's airplanes, so have to get to go to an airport in the dawn, when the time comes tidy up affirmation is too late.
Small cloud also tidies up thing together with us, and take come a set of provide me with the use of brand-new wash and brush thing to pack into wrap an inside.I originally meant to say the language soft home in summer to bought again, but wanted to think didn't utter a word.
After tidying up to complete, the small cloud title says:"Wei, I drive to send you to go to an airport tomorrow morning."
I shake head to say:"Need not,beats by dre australia.We have to set out at 2:00 A.M. tomorrow, you tomorrow still need to do a lot of works, how can hold up your sleep?"
Say I stretch out a hand to hug into two females all bosom, say:"Many thanks to your love to me, I almost feel that I had no to requite."
Small cloud depends on on my shoulder and smiles to shut eyes, hugs my waist and lightly says:"Wei, as long as having us in your heart, we are getting more fully satisfied."
Say her the sudden half opens eyes Mou to say to me:"To, tomorrow you and language soft 1 go home to see a father-in-law, mother-in-law and remember that the mouth is a little bit sweet, comes in and then calls them on one's owns initiative, have to be polite and nodose, the elders must be very happy!"
I see she is like a loquacious mother, not from get to move in the heart, stretch hand to touch her Qiao face.Small cloud completely opened eyes, to I very and gentle and softly a smile.Immediately feel happy comfortable great matchless in my heart:Get the wife is like pure Yan, small cloud, autumn orchid and language is several soft femaleses, really a man to reply He Qiu!
The summer language is soft to then hug my arm excited must keep thinking happy.Suddenly she thinks of what, say:"Wei, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论