2013年1月29日星期二

cnn breath in front of

The distance that opens us, it make him give up to make track for to kill my mind.
Devil slowly of start to climb from the ground, the eyes become purple eye pupil to project evil facial expression, can make people tremble with fear.The throat sends out the difference of murmur to ring and hope I have already escaped of Yao have no the direction of trace, suddenly send out one huge fierce roar.
Is immediately after as if nothing has occurred, give° the better arm had already been interrupted by me to mount with the left hand, lightly sway two times head, send out the frailty of joints to ring, suddenly the body sends out invisible Gang breeze.


Chapter 7 works properly a monkey to save a lord a



Chapter 7 works properly a monkey to save a lord
The devil is obviously that the spirit is hasty, releases the Gang breeze of once pared on all sides like the knife sort, square the circle is inside ten meters and all without exception become barren land, the dust floats in the sky in, devil like shell moment Lue go out.
I although the speed is very quick,the speed hasn't probably run a scope of monkey mountain between several interests.
Just running is wrong direction, fly a horse be stayed by me at and my contrary position, otherwise can let fly Ma Duo me to escape here, so should quick of many.
My side thinks, the side forward quick Lue moves, suddenly I feel a strong Wei certainly force to come over, I am frightened of discover that the devil impressively signs in front of me, 100 favour in, I am abrupt however revolved body to change a direction, don't make any stop over of continue to fly.
When I just flew not much far see devil have already in the moment waited me at me, such and such change quite a few in a row of direction, still can not succeed in escaping.
The devil doesn't make moves and just block at me before the body, the ferocious face takes the facial expression of cajolery and imitate Buddha is seeing one having no dint to succeed in escaping, but trying very hard to the find of flounder.
Several times later on, the captivating mind that I finally give up to escape, I am in mind already have found, he since can in a twinkling from back rush through super I, that explains his current speed far at I on, has never thought him for killing me,google, would like to take exhausting life as price, display to all fix for chase me.
I sighed an one breath, in front of him station settle, know in the heart, he since used to all fix for, have already explained that he wants to kill me of heart is how resolute, we both fix for differ so many, I since can not escape, so also can die to fight.
Spread all over ferocious mien on the devil face, which still have at 1:00 usually kind facial expression, smiling of Hey Hey, way:Run, how don't run, didn't play the game that the cat catches a rat for a long time!
Give up hope have been already settled, also nothing important well afraid of, all anyway is dead, now that is all dead, also rather die of dignity 1:00.My light way:Make moves, I know that you can't pass mine.
The devil good elephant really appreciates that my town settles, a short moment, suddenly the wrath hurtles the way in sky:Bastard, you think you is what things, unexpectedly make me consume own life to kill you.
Finish saying the sudden facial expression calmed down again, way:Hum, you think to have the mind to is certain to die, can depart from this life very easily, let me come to tell you, your dead method will be what appearance.
I ain't his words move, chilly way:Is there difference?
Devil way:The difference is very big, did you weren't clay-cold and then returned to life last time, who dared to affirm you this time the clay-cold meeting couldn't can live down, so I decide, before you die, I want your arms and legs of interrupting of 1.1:00 and discarded your spirit cave, even if you again live to come over, also Be just the disabled person of a wretchedness, ha ha, that the felling must be very good.
Face to die, just of I didn't the slightest be afraid, in my brain, always feel in the as in I can't truely of dying, I will like last time, again live to come over.Death is a kind of method that will be my rebirth, be me to wake up, will be stronger.
I have never thought devil to unexpectedly see through my viewpoint, I have to admit that he is an enemy of fearfulness, in spite of is fixing for all have the ordinary people hard Qi with intelligence and of height.
If, is true such as him say, the root of my arms and legs and self-discipline-spirit cave all drive he to discard, perhaps I true of can be a disabled person forever, such, I still rather and truely depart from this life!
Think and this, if the in heart dies ash, ten thousand read to put out all.
Suddenly, just in a twinkling of effort, the devil suddenly moves, such as lightning similar from several ten meters a while appear at me in the moment, because lost the mind for resisting, the muff responded to also change, symbol of one the recruit type recruiting to perish together also fall to get empty.
The body spreads the voice of breastbone ground crack, the energy,such as mercury, generally and every where spreads.
The offensive of devil as storm dynasty I Qing Xie but bottom, however strength confidence of very good, can't make me die right away, I all didn't strike back of allowing of dint he devastation.
Don't already regret in the heart, in a moment that he is abrupt however starts revolt, I have already realized, oneself is to fall into trap, and this makes me thoroughly lose the opportunity of living the life.
The reason lies in, he although use all fix for, still think to be little as far as possible to use own strength, so will speak that to turn over words, snuff out me in the subconscious, make to lose courage, lack a moment of vigilance at me, just suddenly attack a sneak attack success.
The night Yi of regrets, I am regarded as meat bag by him is similar, fail before heartily venting of pain and sufferings.
The devil stops to start and satisfiedly hopes me, the Hey Hey says with smile:The knowing oneself is wrong of have much wide of the mark, you and my difference lie in me many than you you several a hundred years experience accumulation of intelligence,Facebook.
The possibility that my whole bodieses all have already lost to move, only have eyes fair with the activity, see he speak this time words, very anxious to charge forward to living to bite his two people.
The devil leisureliness rounds my body to turn a turn way:Connect down, will carry out I just to your predicting of death method of prior announcement.You say I where start better, you hope to is a hand or feet, is the left side first still first the right side.
What he laughed at hopes me, sudden way:My forgetting you has already canned not talk, rather and so, if you decide is a hand blink eyes, is feet to blink two times eyes first, the left side blinks three times, the right side blinks every where, this idea is quite good!
My in mind and continuously Nu scolds, regrettable but not help matters, strange strange oneself is too delicate, drive his a few words spoken to cheat.Otherwise make use of the opportunity that he cherishes he's life well, perhaps can does the break out of living a sky, everything all already late.
The devil turns a blind eye to the facial expression that I stare with anger, gladly way:This problem may to you, all very difficult choice, rather so, let I to make to answer for you.
Finish saying to suddenly send out a pubic region that spirit dashes forward me in the hand, pierce through but lead, in the violent ache, the body fiercely and upwards throws, the having muscular spasms of arms and legs fieriness is several bottoms.Cold sweat of head it emit, even if my heart such as dead ash, this kind of mightiness of the pain-suffering also make my spirit abrupt however a flap.
Blood Gu Gu of come from the big hole run off of body, the devil sees me painful of appearance, the form is very happy, ha ha laugh wildly, two hands together move, my hand and foot is immediately interrupted by him.
I double the eye have no absolute being of hoping and hanging high up firmamental bright moon,cnn, if tonight were a month circle, I would think the result of war situation to be contrary, is that I am getting more careless, despised him, if I at a little bit more careful, also be unlikely to put across now this pair end, the heaven makes a person!
The devil hands hair dint starts to absorb from the ground I, a hand chokes in the my Bo neck, the noodles has no facial expression, light way:If so you can also bring to life, I really had nothing to say, even if is that I die in your hand, also can be strange old sky of to intentionally set against with me!
Devil finishes saying to suddenly deliver dint in the hand, I nurse regret but go to, another time dies on the his hand and takes endless anger to hate.
The month gets empty bottom, devil without basis but rise, the clothes on the body move with the breeze, in going together with that extremely good hypocritical face, remove hand in don't moderate very much of corpse, to imitate a Buddha is an out of this world Gao Ren.
The devil returns to the rat nest toad village again and slowly falls in from the air and throw my body ground, suddenly send out person's ear in hard hear of voice, sound wave of this kind of frequency will be heard by a certain living creature.
Not general assembly son, numerous grasshopper Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论