2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dre ou learn some geogra

Say
Guo:Bodhi originally non- tree, clear mirror as well non- set, originally neither thing, He Wu Re's dust.Say too like, too good
In:Really don't understand, the leave doesn't understand
Guo:You said you again come once
In:The old monk takes to turn over a field
Guo:The old monk talked, since the benefactor likes me again come once.Is difficult, morals Xuan, don't can not talk to the understanding friend, to know severals, don't make effort in vain tip of the tongue to the understanding friend ……ah, this is good, you again come a , you again come a ,Cheap Beats By Dre, also want
In:What call to want still
Guo:Good.Is historic to spread, fine opportunity
In:How to return, is this again
Guo:, Once listen to, once listenned to, come to to you fresh, come to fresh, again come once.The Buddha of Mi Tuo, with no longer asked is glory, with endless is disgrace
In:We arrived this and arrived this
Guo:I didn't ask, really didn't ask, good, good
In:You bother this
Guo:You explain and convince me
In:Say
Guo:You have what need old Na to do
In:
Guo:Oh says points what
In:Yes
Guo:I this shoe are all bad, you change a pair of shoe for me.The Buddha of Mi Tuo, the old Na finishes changing and then changes for you
In:Good
Guo:Want to be not, we have that amulet a to me
In:Ah, don't you this
Guo:Good
In:This BE
Guo:Take one Xiang paper
In:Mao
Guo:The old monk takes dish to give to come in, amulet, the benefactor takes, all of this are the Is**of
In:Have no
Guo:Once beat light
In:Open bare
Guo:Have never opened to how to walk
In:I take
Guo:Open light
Guo:Open open have good luck turn round, oh, I must keep a good mindset and beat now son to want since me
Struggle, I wanted a person who became the stand and become the person whom a fantastic person has ability.
In:
Guo:Walk to walk the sole of foot deliver cool
In:What is the row
Guo:Si, the shoe sole had no
In:Still have to mend shoes
Guo:How so cool ah, the Chou sole of foot tramples one license plate
In:
Guo:Pick up a to see, C4329 in the city
In:This number is quite good
Guo:This is the thing that the God gives me
In:?
Guo:I would be outstanding right away
In:Car brand
Guo:I buy a pen and take pain this j eight pull a painting up, city o
In:City o
Guo:My car is public security official's department of
In:Have never disgraced to have no Sao
Guo:The variety of identity
In:What shape
Guo:Finished changing to hang my car up, drive to go out, the police comes over, ah!Stand that, stand that.I say that you went crazy, city o
In:Be
Guo:I am public security official's department
In:
Guo:Pei
In:How
Guo:Public security official's department returns Mo
In:Take care of to hang brand to have what use
I was fought
In:Be subjected to what fight
Guo:I suffered a defeat
In:
Guo:Why as I am running to the terminal point each time someone tells I.
In:How to wear
Guo:You too time
In:Is too slow
Guo:The persons all say to do an important event industry to hand over school fees
In:
Guo:My school fees hands over all to enough cover six universities of
In:All hand over school fees of
Guo:I want to stand on solid ground
In:Ah
Guo:I want to struggle, I want a person who become the stand and become a fantastic person
In:
Guo:I prepare to start to do from the foundation
In:Rightness
Guo:Having no is aery, talk nonsense, cloud stirs up fog to round, can not amount to much in life, the small dozen is small to make to also succeed
In:Foundation
Guo:I want to do real estate
In:This is all not small
Guo:I up, my last Wang Fu Jing buys a piece of ground to go to
In:Wang Fu Jing?
Guo:My uncle is responsible for over there
In:Is negative what responsibility
Guo:The hygiene in the toilet
In:Your uncle sweeps a toilet with that
Guo:I intend to come down that toilet dish
In:
Guo:Just thinking is good, my uncle double rules
In:Sweep there are still a pair of ruleses in toilet
Guo:The several of that broom heel that Dun cloth isn't last
In:This returns~
Guo:Look for person
In:
Guo:I come down the toilet dish someone say words
In:Who say words
Guo:The backstage has one to call Li Jing
In:Rightness
Guo:His uncle heel the United States embassy
In:Heel he can say words
Guo:Set almost, uncle Chou Chou to say
In:
Guo:Is unable to do, have never been to expect
In:This still has already been to expect
Guo:My walking toilet is soiled
In:His uncle guards a toilet over there
Guo:……⑥
In:Did I say how to say words
Guo:Anyway also want to come down toilet dish
In:Is small
Guo:Is small to cover toward eminence
In:Pull out Gao
Guo:Come to 50 meters, come to 50 F
In:50 F
Guo:You once saw chimney be not
In:That BE
Guo:Peking also cans not buys ground
In:
Guo:Don't buy, now
In:Now is to don't buy
Guo:BE be not, at most is to rent, several decades, 35 decades, no matter that uses
In:
Guo:We buy land fire
In:
Guo:Have a to say Xu De Liang of ventriloquist
In:He is why
Guo:I the ground of the maternal grandmother family cheapness, 50 dollar 1 acre
In:That too cheapness
Guo:Give away foolishly
In:With give away foolishly similar
Guo:Call several last elder brothers, pool 600 dollars, we that buys land
In:600 dollars play real estate
Guo:All go home to push bicycle
In:Mao
Guo:Gathers our a cake of with beard to walk
In:A few shareholders
Guo:Xu De Liang says that I don't go
In:How
Guo:My Deng is motionless
In:How this BE
Guo:I say that I come, my Duo wears you
In:Your Duo writes
Guo:Your Duo wears you Deng also motionless
In:How
Guo:Is too far
In:Where
Guo:The firewood reaches a wood
In:Oneself rides to also arrive this
Guo:Is definite far, we have what say
In:Is far
Guo:You say in the firewood to reach wood cover building, you say house buying too difficulty, firewood's reaching a wood is a basin, that position is many~, this belongs to
Three wreath outside
In:You learn some geography not to learn
Guo:Three wreath inside?
In:What three wreath inside, greatly far the firewood reach a wood
Guo:Is pretty far, this how make, cheap
In:Take care of cheapness not to go
Guo:Never mind, anyway getting off work at work my owner is difficulty a point
In:How
Guo:I dig subway
In:Dig subway
Guo:Beat Peking to dig the earth iron to dig a firewood to reach a wood, train
In:You wait a meeting first
Guo:Boon?
In:You buy a house this money, buy land this money to enough fix subway
Guo:Is unimportant, I dig me to dig toward that direction in Shanxi
In:Why
Guo:Dig to dig coal, buy coal money to fix subway
In:Mao
Guo:Dig again, dig to dig and then dig Shaanxi
In:Boon
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论