2012年11月6日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre thers sobs the age t

The language of the great commander soldier brothers concussion didn't become a ground to speak his/her own guess, while other brotherses also nod in succession.Is very obvious, the great commander soldier an eldest brother is two two handle knobs, the eldest brother Fu orchid is lain hospital, wild wolf personal protection, now Su of biggest power three still need to listen to my conductor, uniquely may would be me am that, they very give welcome dinner for double in the sense of honor way, and want to see but don't see for offending to sink the party that the green tree street celebrates an achievement ascending of the king of wildcat.
I smile to remain low throat to change an orotund way:"Yes, I am the king of wildcat."If they all said clearly like this, I deny again, be despise them, so I the one mouthful admitted.
Unexpectedly their emotion will be thus excited because of but, several personal mutual shot Zhang joyses celebrate to shout low, there is a brothers emphatically brandishing a double in rain arm, excitedly say:"We finally saw the king of wildcat, this bottom can at other brotherses in front the smelly fart was for a while."
"If the cat king, I have been all aming dreaming of to see you, have been thinking could not see you, oneself the white mixed on the way.Last time didn't see you, although have a little disappointment, I know that I definitely also have an opportunity, have never thought this time come of so quick!"Another brothers sobs the age that 1 ground says to me, sees to him isn't very old, make track for star mental state very heavy.
Still there is a brothers hurtling to me, but being blocked down by Ma Tian Yu, he stops a step and have no the slightest dissatisfied, happily and loudly say:"Is original we always with can not personally feel wildcat that vehemence regretful face that goes forward courageously, stands in no fear of force, youth without the regrets, because it at east area, but we was born in southern area, and we don't may escape from a great commander soldier to join wildcat too much as well.But have never thought god to regard with affection so me, let wildcat and great commander soldier become an alliance, let I and a stem like that the brothers of wildcat has an opportunity to work in your under charge, and still be very likely to become one family, I really is ……I would like to be you with Fu elder sister dead!"
"One family", is ah, the my first purpose woulds be for the sake of the merger great commander soldier since then of, not for the sake of Fu orchid but for the sake of the intelligence report ability of the great commander soldier.But see these red-blooded and outspoken brotherses at present, I believe, I impossibly for so-calledly cutting expenditure but abandonning their any a person.
"One family" , for this three simple words, let the Fu orchid choose an one-way street, again because she wants to turn head but is I but die.These are three let now I the word of the surge of emotion surge, make track for a life sign for the elephant similar, let the my a lot of good brothers, good lover leave me but go one by one.If I can predict this final outcome, I prefer to don't "one family" ……
"Many thanks to lifting of the brotherseses love, I will definitely spare no effort the ability, let wildcat, let great commander soldier together strong, will let all treat me as brotherly of the brotherses all have a face, all the ability is thoroughly on the hoof."I promise.I was been infected by them, the mood was same concussion,
Those brotherses shout together again, but this time, Su three come back, smiled to scold a way:"Is now when?Do you have no matter stem?Is quick to gather with your squads, we want to kill into frenzy a meeting right away of site,Cheap Beats By Dre."
Looking at jubilant leave of they, Su three smile to say to me:"Eldest brother you don't want to laugh and all blame me the peacetime admire with their Xi hip-hop, big cup wine, big piece meat, together eat to together sleep, so they nothing important rules."Su's three"eldest brother"s this form of address openly defiant act an export, he after death of the reaction of the brotherses and those look exactly alike, only a little bit reserved, a dead dead tightly stops medium weapon and excitedly and all over shivers, because we are talking proper business, they aware of self, don't dare to speak to bother.
No wonder that and just someone says "they don't wish to escape from a great commander soldier", originally Su's three way that they treat brotherses are similar to us, so these members would sincerely treat them as brotherses, utterly loyal is association effect.I am happy that the location nods and says:"What did you ask?"
"Eldest brother, you say of 1:00s are all quite good, the brothers outside the lane son sees four motors that put to make track for breeze set flag drove to go out from here and opened toward warm and fragrant avenue direction to.This warm and fragrant avenue is the Fu that makes track for breeze set and eagle in the sky now hall the place for refusing to budge."Su three make collective report a way.
"I am inquisitive now is which street make track for a breeze set to contend for most badly."My cellular phone rang, my side said this sentence side took out a cellular phone, and Su three also take I answer the phone and contacted the eagle set of great commander soldier to want news at once.
On seeing a call, I head big 100%, hide at leave the brotherses the place far ordering connect to talk on the phone and have spirit have no strength:"Is in fine threads, I am doing proper business, you can't be the words that listen to my old mama to check what frequently?"
"Dead dwarf, of course not BE.Who do I know that?Fu orchid, she met to stab, now south area again in confusion, I am to worry you, hum, the dog bites Lyu Dong Bin!"The Man Di silk spirit way.
In fact this kind of someone is concerned with ? of the felling is positive of very good, I now in mind a warm current is rolling over, even chill of rain-storm night I also lack self-knowledge in the split second.The mood influences an attitude, so is just impatient a sweep but gently say only:"Is me not to, is me not to ……in fine threads, need not concern about me, there are old horse and old remaining at nearby, and my Hong blessing together sky, your true love wish, even if south the area demolished me to can't occupy, either."
"Go to and go ……again become tirelessly talkative.Early know that you have time, mood say the words that these are disgusting, I should not worry now this time still doesn't sleep and make a telephone call still and want in every possible way a responsibility for you and asks youself, will can't bother you and work.Hum, you carefully order by yourself and come back me to still need to seek you to do accounts."The silk of Man Di lets go of heart and also really aware of self of preparing and hanging up telephone.
"This is just lovely, carefully sleep shortage influence beauty!You stop worrying, the king of my wildcat will definitely give you in the after the event reasonable of explanation and indemnification of."Not from not feel to use last the words of that big way meeting eldest brother.
The silk of Man Di says with smile:"Hum, I ain't a little love, so as not to so listen to you say, you make me sleep me to sleep stubbornly not, I am to want to see the all-night television waiting you.Anyway television station said today, a whole night all will concerning the immediately reporting of the south area affairs.I also at the right moment see you to on TV expose."
Hear the words of the silk of Man Di, in my heart working one Shan:Since now we to return in triumph and make track for a breeze set use what flower recruit to threaten till sky eagle headquarters, let evil is helpless hall house that adjust to leave whole Kunses Liu, rather ask the silk of Man Di, this outsider, seeing her will have what viewpoint, anyway she always thou work properly Jing strange.Ask a way right away:"Is in fine threads, there being a problem seeing you can know answer."
The silk of Man Di is excited, say all of a sudden:"Say and knew this young lady's advantage.See still realize mistake on the whole at you of quickly of up, I definitely devote solution."
I just have no now time disputes with her and certainly also have at last and definitely will with my failure but come to an end this reason.Say:"South area probably circumstance you have already known?Problem be so, make track for a breeze set completely be blocked in the outer circle by eagle in the sky, they the impossible Tu go into the eagle headquarters in sky and threaten the brain of eagle for sky.But, with my estimate, if they can not do it this, is to absolutely can't launch this war, it is a very hard to tackle matter to after all want to develop and buy to make track for a breeze set so powerful organization."
There had no a voice to ring, may be the silk of Man Di to sink in to contemplate, I took aim Su three, seeing him has already fired away a telephone, I then say to the silk of Man Di:"Is in fine threads, you slowly think, the heads that I think now are all big, you have found and then make a phone call to me, I want to do now serious matter."
The silk of Man Di H'm a , hanged up a telephone, see to the problem that she is drawn in an underworld by me for the first time in, have a little an excitement to throw in excessively, connect to say good-bye for me to also forget.
"How, three elder brothers."I close a telephone and walked toward everyone past.
"Nothing important ah, now make track for breeze set and eagle in the sky have already declared war an and a half hours, everyone is piecemeal refusing to budge, only have of combat occurrence, Dou in the nothing important place must be more severe.There is still on the way hearsay, two squares may make peace very much, after all the circumstance is very clear, both parties who also what then not who, and all someone is before declaring war Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论