2012年11月12日星期一

www.beats4monster.co.uk ide all from what sp

Is medium, the fragrance extract will divert along with the steam, then in the outside originally should be of the place will appear Piao's fragrance extract on cold water liquid noodles, again can several times get the fragrance extract of definitely pure degree.
Certainly all of these are what Wu Tang, they dos, as for the creation perfume is the most important of one step-hang up to exchange, still done by my a person.By so doing who know this fragrant aquatic secret again.
I just thinking get to satisfied place, but the voice hearing green Feng of ear rings out:
"Is mutually male, hear that you want to go a new house there this afternoon?"
Is original and then have this plan, so ordered to nod, say:
"Yes and a batch of perfumes arrive today a day about, I see to there."
"That don't you well take me to go to very?"It is full of a kind of difficult to express Jiao Dia in the voice of green Feng.
Some time I really find no way out with this small girl, don't know she is with Liu Xiang Lan also or is Han Xiang Lan, in fine should be among them a learn of more and more will hurtle I act in pettish, but I seem to have no a resistibility to this, as long as she 1 this recruit me and then will abandon weapons to surrender.
Hear green Feng talk like this now, I immediately raised a vigilance, don't know she has to have what pattern again.
"You do to there what, now there didn't°yet set up good, shabby one, have no to there good-looking."
"But the somebody else be like to see your that perfume to make how, good?"The last wordses are all used that kind of weak and boneless business to speak and let me have a kind of felling for becoming numb all over.
Hence I hurriedly say:
"Like, doesn't my taking you to all go still is all right."
Hence so I take a few women of in home vastly and mightily of went toward my own Hsiangshan don't hospital.
For a while car, I see rich and honored just wait me at the door and see my rich and honored hurriedly come forward to say:
"Master, you came."
"H'm, their yonder progress how?"
"The words that return to master, this all things in the yard already cover good, just in still need some fine close live, they say to become nervous, so the mean person estimates to touch to also have all right 23 dayses."
My ordering don't say again what, these things aren't my to excel, but I also know some placeses are slow work makes fine product.
Walk into and then can see this manor compare with oneself wants to be greatly in the house of city teacher up many, and act according to my order, many trees on the ground haven't chopped down a point and let this yard inside also have many animations, most of because have these trees, isn't too blazing hot in the yard.
Can see an on entering manor toward the southern hall, inside is use come and treat quest of place, but the left side is a whole big house, if say that the area compares with toward south the hall still have to be big, just low many, and still have on the house roof many like attic similar thing, all of these are the skylights.
I am direct and then go toward in walk to, arrive inside I see the Hao mark please come of those are two make wine teacher just at with concentration of the stems live.
Is flaming very hot fire to bomb to make to ring in the cooking stove, the cooking stove top is a very strange pot cover, up had a tube-shaped container to answer out.The tube-shaped container is very long, there are in the center also many supports, but in the tube-shaped container of another a carry the always having some of the Xi Xi Li Li drop of water downfall.
I saw one eye this unwillingly can call it as the thing of distiller and felt to really is to fall behind too much, can only cherish their actions of Chen Hais too slowly, arrive now also just make a set of equipments.
One made wine teacher to raise head to notice us to come in, then said:
"Landlord, you came."
I order, then point at that tube-shaped container to say:
"Pass cold water of this tube-shaped container, can get more wine liquids."
Hear I say this, 2 made wine teachers to all gather to come over, very obviously they are very interested in my words.
"Seek a thicker tube-shaped container, two to break through, then set the both sideses all block up outside this up, linger water is used of, then get up with the pipe conjunction, then goes in cold water from the underneath ……"
Make reference to excited that the in luck waits, I am straight-tempered to squat down down, picked up from the ground a thing the side say a side painting,www.beats4monster.co.uk, but let on the ground I what to have a little surprise is the thing that I says those 2's making wine teacher mostly can understand, this makes me upsurge more I viewpoint within brain a vomit for quickly excite.
"……Is also said this, we ability again and again of put these wine liquids in the pot, evaporate then congealed, again evaporate, again congealed, so can get number of degrees very high wine, but that is me desirable of."
Those 2 make wine teacher also all wrinkly eyebrows, not know is just thinking what, also or is absorbing the words said by us just, but one makes wine teacher but asks a way in the this time openings:
"Just so high count of wine, who can drink?"
I hear this and smile for a while, then say:
"Who say these wine is drink for person, this for the sake of I of another thing does raw material."
Then I start and want into an outside to walk to, although say very late just black now sky, but I be still not the original intention hold up too many time here, because I still need to do proper business.
The time faced to walk, I toward two people to say:
"You if the lane understood the thing that I say and wanted to reform these things and needed money direct want with servant Lee."
"Many thanks to landlord."2 makes wine teacher to hear this to gratefully say.
Arrived at the den of back yard, in fact said to is a den, I felt to still call laboratory of are all some containers that I use to do a perfume experiment because of the insides well.
The bottle that packs perfume this time early has been already changed basketball that sort big porcelain altar, the insides are all some has been lifted pure empress of the hybrid liquid of fragrance extract and alcohol.
This step is called Chen Hua in the creation work preface of perfume, mainly for letting the fragrance extract and ether of inside take place the ester turn reaction, produce flavor thus.
"These perfumes beginning that all keep in the cellar finished product."I looking at a few altar sons on the table to say:
"Is each , all want someone to flutter these altar sons even well let various material of inside keep hybrid even."
Each altar son on the table all up writes a word, respectively marked clearly the liquids of inside all from what spend to make come of, I let green Feng those liquid in each everywhere at 1:00, then according to 3:2:One proportion blends various fragrant together, then slight of the vibration is several bottoms, let the liquid of inside mix so much even.
"Try."I mixed good fragrant ground to give green Feng in the hand.
Because always wants for this period of time often get in touch with this thing, the green Feng is early a familiar light car road, sees she use very elegantly her own finger dips to take some fragrants in that cup and put on at own back of the hand up, then put at own nose underneath, slightly smell several under.
"Good joss-stick, seem the flavor of Shao medicine."
I smile to say to this others:
"All try, not and in a short while finish vaporizing."
Was public to all dip to put on on own back of the hand at 1:00, smell the fragrance of flower that seems to come from great universe, the fragrant this time had already the slightest could not smelt wine flavor.
"Yi?How to become the flavor of peony again?"
Hear this my heart finally trust, the perfume should have three heavy flavors, evaporate, sending forth, vaporizing a stage, and mixing the fragrance extract of these different flavors together can make the different stage have different flavor.
Now even if is what other people know that I how create these perfume, but end this work preface that hangs up to exchange as long as I seek some real confidents to do, so the real secret of perfume can't spread forever.
The green Feng is stared at me with the thriving vision, the expectation of the one face, know on seeing that she is waitsing I to tell her the answer.I smiled to say for a while:
"This is the real secret of perfume, different fragrance extract hybrid will produce a different flavor, if do just right, can let a kind of perfume along with horarily change but send out different flavor, I am called this kind of perfume fantasy."
Because the habit in this month, public often hang to me at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论